SoundStudio stageboxes connect to SoundGrid networks via a single Ethernet cable and stream audio via the SoundGrid protocol.
Rugged Design Made for the Road
SoundStudio stageboxes are built to last and perform optimally under the most demanding conditions, on tour and in any live environment.
• Network up to 16 devices via Ethernet
• Run more plugins live in low latency by offloading your plugin processing to a SoundGrid server
• Record and play back to/from multiple computers in the network
• Texas Instruments PGA 2500 preamps
• Digital remote control for easy access
• Low-input noise at both high and low gains
• High slew rate, very low THD, 48V phantom power
• 60 dB gain
Headphone monitoring output with gain control enables FOH engineers to listen to FOH mix onstage
• etherCON connectors with secure latching system
• Fast and easy cable assembly
Say Hello to SoundGrid
The Most Powerful Audio Processing and Networking Technology
SoundGrid is an innovative audio processing and networking technology that delivers two massive benefits for any live or studio sound engineer:
The power to run up to hundreds of plugins in real time and in extremely low latency
The ability to network multiple audio interfaces, servers and host computers running diverse audio software applications – all with quick and easy Ethernet cabling
Choose your SoundStudio Stagebox
SoundStudio stageboxes come in three sizes to cater to your live needs.